GROW – “Open to new possibilities”
Date: 26th of January 2019
Time: 9:30 am – 3 pm
Venue: Best Western Village Park Inn, 1804 Crowchild Trail NW
Over the last 26 years, Sandra has put her talents to use helping organizations to
(1) build strong brands
2) connect with audiences
(4) build on strengths and opportunities
(5) become more profitable and
(6) sustainably grow.
Success is found for businesses using a unique set of skills from psychology, entrepreneurship, marketing, technology, finance, and business. Intellectual curiosity feeds Sandra’s ability to ask the right questions – the birth place for effective solutions. Sandra brings to the table a solid business background in entrepreneurship as well as valuable experience gained through positions with well-known brands in tech, retail, not for profit, energy, and the military. While each industry was unique, the common thread was rapid growth amidst rapidly changing market conditions.
Take away from Sandra’s talk are:
- learn about the fundamentals of successful business models,
- learn how to build authentic relationships with customers by sincerely trying to add value,
- learn a simple 5-step approach to effective growth marketing, and
- apply one, or more, of 10 go-to strategies you can use to market and grow any business.
Get your tickets